2014-2015 Annual Notification to Parents & Students
Thank you for accessing the 2014-15 Annual Notification document on-line. By doing so, you are helping District Schools save thousands of dollars in labor, supplies and postage.
The Annual Notification document is designed to notify parents/guardians and students of their rights and responsibilities per California Education Code (Section 48982) and District Board Policies (BP) and Administrative Regulations (AR).
A letter requesting that you access this document electronically is mailed to all parents/guardians and students in the summer, prior to the start of school. The Annual Notification includes information on the following:
- Residency & Open Enrollment,
- Zero Tolerance Policy,
- Prohibited Items,
- Use of Electronic Devices (MP3/CD/DVD Players; Cell Phones),
- Cooperation with Law Enforcement,
- Suspension and Expulsion (BP/AR 5144.1),
- Immunizations (Health Code, Title 17, Chapter 4, Section 6000),
- District Expectations Regarding Attendance (AR 5113),
- Access to Student Records (EC 49063),
- Identification of Individuals for Special Education (BP 6164.4),
- Student and Parent Privacy Rights (AR 5022),
- Uniform Complaint Procedures
- Release of Info. to the Military
- and much more.
Please click the following link:
Forms Included in Annual Notification Packet
To print individual forms found in the Annual Notification Packet, just click on the name of the form below:
Individual Policies & Agreements
The following sections include individual Policies and Agreements included in the Annual Notification Documents.
Technology Use Agreement
The District’s network system has been established for a limited educational purpose. The term educational purpose is used in the context of instruction-related activities, including but not limited to classroom-based projects and student works, college and career explorations, and high-quality, academically-enriching research.
Click to download the Technology Use Agreement:
Academic Honesty Policy
The Fremont Union High School District is committed to advancing the pursuit of intellectual excellence and to maintaining the highest standards and expectations for academic integrity among all students. We believe in establishing a school climate that promotes ethical and responsible student conduct.
Click to download the Academic Honesty Policy in the following languages:
Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
Click here for the Co-Curricular Code of Conduct: Code of Conduct